- Security and home automation.
- IP based design with computer and Internet interface.
- Interactive programming with 16 x 2 LCD display.
- Detailed 512 events log with time tag.
- 288 sensors/ zones can be accommodated.
- 16 programmable X-10 switches.
- Receiving RF signal strength indication and jamming detection.
- Robust multi-million RF coding and special transmission timing design avoiding interferences.
- Responds to panic, burglary, fire, medical alarm and environmental hazards.
- Supervised sensors with heart beat check.
- Door and window open/ close detection.
- Selects partial arming when at home.
- Special monitoring mode to record all the activities in the protected area.
- Temperature, humidity and other sensors for environment monitoring.
- 9 partial arm zones, working independently of the main zones, make LS-30 operate as 10 independent systems.
- Built-in voice dialer stores up to 10 phone numbers, 1 pager and 2 CMS data links.
- Switch & Operation by scene control or time scheduling.
- Dial-out voice alarm message with event type and zone number.
- Hands-free speaker-phone, two-way voice communication and silent monitoring.
- Dial-in control of listen-in, arm, disarm, event report and switch control.
- Latchkey function to inform parents when kids leave or return home.
- Inform user when AC power loss or restore happens immediately
- Inactivity monitoring to take care of the elderly or physically challenged.
- 3 Aux. Wire Inputs.
- GSM communication module for where land line is not available.
- Sending alarm message, activity report and temperature/humidity reading through data port (RS-232 or TCP/IP) in real time.
- Operation Frequency and RF Power: 868MHz, 433MHz, 426MHz (for Japan only), Less than 10mW.
|Input Power||15VDC/400mA regulated.|
|RF : Frequency||426MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz and 915MHz as requested.|
|Data Modulation||Narrow-band FM or OOK, depending on RF.|
|Power||less than 10mW.|
|Range||about 100m to 350m @open field, 25℃ (Depending on sensors).|
|Receiver Type||super heterodyne.|
|RF Security Code||
16,777,216 combinations with check sum for each type of sensors.
More than 4 billion combinations in total.
|Communication Link||PSTN (Telephone)/ GSM/ Ethernet|
|Telephone Dialing||Pulse/Tone selectable.|
|Preset Telephone Number||10 phone numbers, one pager, 5 GSM/SMS numbers, 2 CMS data links (both with PSTN and GSM numbers).|
|Voice Recording||120 seconds in total.|
|Emergency announcement in 6 segments, 13 seconds for common segment, 4 seconds each for Panic, Burglar, Fire, Medical, Special and Latchkey/ Power segments.|
|Event Log||max. 512 records.|
|Display||3 LEDs, 2x16 LCD panel with blue color backlight.|
total 288 zones. (Burglar zones x 128, Fire zones x 64, Controller zones x 32,
Medical zones x 32, Special sensor zones x 32)
|Memory Back-up Time||Min. 3 months after power break.|
|Battery Back Up Operation Time||about 15-26 hours standby. (depends on back up battery type, only for the operation of the Base Unit)|
|Password||14 passwords each with max. 8 digits.|
|Wire Sensor Inputs||3 sensor inputs, each can be assigned as panic, burglar, fire, medical or tamper.|
|Alarm Out||230V AC /3A rate relay contacts or DC output selectable.|
|Delay Activation Time||0- 255 seconds programmable.|
|Digital Interfaces COM1(RJ9)||UART (0-5V, 9600/ 8 bits/no parity/1stop bit)|
|For RS-232 Adaptor, USB Adaptor, 10M/100M Ethernet Adaptor and Data Communication Module.|
|Digital Interface COM2(RJ45)||(for GSM module and X-10 switch control interface)|
|GSM module||UART (0-5V, 9600/ 8 bits/no parity/1stop bit).|
|X-10 control||X-10 protocol for the control of 16 units X-10 switches or Relay Modules.|
|Remote Display Memory||30 characters/set, total 10 sets.|
|Internal Siren||110dB at 30cm distance.|
|CMS protocol||Contact ID with 2-way voice.|
|Clock Accuracy||within 5 seconds daily.|
|Telephone Line Cut Detection Voltage:||20V+/- 4V. (this function may not be used in some countries.)|
|Weight||about 950 g|
|Approvals||CE, FCC, TELEC|
|Security Grade||EN50131, Class 2.|
|LCD display and voice prompt||Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Greek, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Czech, Polish, Slovenian and Japanese.|